Thursday 13 June 2013

30 truth!

Yea. Hi. So I found these 30 questions somewhere and I thought it'd be fun to try and answer them, here.

1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

- What does the future hold??

2.How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
- emm. A thousand and five hundred naira, about $11. I think.


3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?

- More??

4.Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cellphone?

- Judith.

5.What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?

- I don't know, The Nokia tone? Lol!

6.What are you wearing right now?
- Black shirt, White 3/4short.


7.Do you label yourself?

- Not really.

8.Name the brand of the shoes you currently own?
- I have no idea.


9.Bright or Dark Room?
- Dark Room.


10.What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

- A Great blogger that blogs alot about her personal life.

11.What does your watch look like?

- Black leather, Gold frame, Dior, and as old as time itself.

12.What were you doing at midnight last night?
- Sleeping. Deservedly.


13.What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Inform the brick layer that the windows should be 6ft. If practicable".


14.What's a word that you say a lot?
- Damn. I think.


15.Who told you he/she loved you last? (please exclude spouse, family, children)

- A friend on christmas day, last year.

16. Last furry thing you touched?
- My dog.


17.Favourite age you have been so far?

- Current age. I've had more time for myself.

18.What was the last thing you said to someone?

- "Oh really?"

19.The last song you listened to?
- Rihanna - Stay.


20.Where did you live in 1987?

- In heaven!

21.Are you jealous of anyone?

- No. Absolutely not.

22.Is anyone jealous of you?
- I don't know. Maybe.


23.Name three things that you have on you at all times?

- My glasses, My wallet, My cell.

24.What’s your favourite town/city?
- I've never really lived there, buh I kinna like Lagos, Nigeria.


25.When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
- I've never mailed a letter before. Yea I know, what planet am I on, right?


26.Can you change the oil on a car?
- Unfortunately, No.


27.Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
- I'm not gonna say her name, cos she might be reading this. And ya, the last I heard was She's alive.


28.Does anything hurt on your body right now?
- No!

29.What is your current desktop picture?

- A picture of my family.

30. Have you been burnt by love?

- Lol! Nah. Not yet. And I hope never.

That's it. This is my 100th post by the way. Thank you all for consistently reading my thoughts. Love all y'all.

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

2 comments:

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

Congrats on blog post 100!! I don't know why, but Naira is such a beautiful name for a currency. Came across it a few months ago at work, not as weird as "dollar", "euro", "pound", "dinar", etc.

On to another 100 posts!!

Unknown said...

lol. Naira. And Thank you very much.