Friday 21 June 2013

A Work in Progress

It's the 21st day of June, and it's not just another day. It's my birthday, and I am thankful. I am thankful not just because it's my birthday but also because I can say I have experienced things that others my age will find scary to say the least.

I have stared death in the face more than a couple of times. But still I am here. I am grateful to God for loving me, because I know he does, he loves me. My life is a testimony.

I know I am not where I could be, but also, at the same time, I know how far away I am from where I used to be. I am a gorgeous work in progress. The unfinished work that the sculptor brags about.

Life plays it's own drum beats, you can choose to dance to it, or, you can choose to superimpose life's sound with the sound you desire. It's all about perception.

I am on my way, I know that, more than anything else. I know it's only a matter of time before the sculptor completes his work.

Thank you Lord for loving me..

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

1 comment:

Soulz Rebel said...

Happy belated birthday old boy