Tuesday 13 August 2013

Time Changes Yesterday

U'll never find time for anything.If u want the time,u m... on Twitpic

My little 9 year old cousin had been over at our place the past 2 days, today we were going through his math work, I was tutoring him and it was really frustrating because he wasn't getting a grasp of it, at some point he was just absolutely clueless, and I was going all "OMG who in the world doesn't know that, this is simple, to the extreme.

Buh eventually I calmed and I imagined what it was like when I was in his shoes - I wasn't a lot better - Most things in life change with time. I now get math - elementary math - not because I was a genius growing up, but because time has altered in such a way that I can now understand it.

Time changes everything. Yesterday is only yesterday because of time, only time has the ability to change yesterday to today.
Time changes Yesterday!!

Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

No comments: