Thursday 17 October 2013

Hello,, Hey!!

Before anything else - that is if there is anything else, which I highly doubt - let me apologise for my unannounced sabbatical. I should have announced - even if not by means of a megaphone - before I went away, I did not do that - even by means of a megaphone - so sorry about that.
Anyway, I have been working on something, as I said the last time I was here, and unfortunately I'm not even almost through with it. In percentage I'll say I am somewhere between 4 and 5%. I know, what have I been doing all this while right?? Well, its a really big thing, especially for me. But that does not mean I am going on another sabbatical - unfortunately for me you only get that once - but I would not be as frequent as I used to be - at one time -.
By the way I've been away from the entire blogosphere, not just this blog, and I see I missed a lot. Catch up time.
Till next time,, Keep dreaming!!

No comments: